Silent businessman and a curious academician with over twenty six years of experience leading more than four independent business firms and four esteemed educational institutions, with a motto to provide quality education to Nepalese children. Motivating and guiding around 500 employees to achieve targets. Recognized for ability to identify continuous change actions to reduce cost, enhance quality and increase margins. Believe in spiritual enlightment through Vipassana (meditation). Led and helped several other organizations bringing in new systems for overall change. Enjoy driving new challenges.
Key Strengths Include
- System Improvement
- Firm Decision Making
- Financial and Educational Management
- Spiritual Wisdom
In today’s competitive world, the best way to ensure organizational success is to delight the customer. Today’s customers- and tomorrow’s want responsiveness, low cost and high quality. If any company or organization does not meet or heed customer’s needs, their competitors will.
It’s no longer enough for employers to simply embrace change; continuous improvement must become a way of doing business, where people actively seek improvements and where systems and processes support and drive initiative. Trust is the key. The work environment must be such that employees work without fear setting high goals, within a culture that encourages pride in both personal and organizational accomplishments.
- Led and leading several functional teams within the Kedia business groups. Coached and guided team members, as appropriate, to develop skills and confidence in their ability to examine their responsibilities, create solutions and measure improvements.
- As management has created vision and mission statements, with the involvement of team heads and revise as well measure the objectives at appropriate time intervals.
- Communication with the managers and control the financial aspect of all the organizations (Business and Educational).
- Facilitated numerous programs designed especially to bring about change in existing system.
- Recognized for ability to develop and co- ordinate strategic planning among all stakeholders.
Career History and Accomplishments
D.A.V. Sushil Kedia Vishwa Bharati Higher Secondary School
- Lalitpur, Nepal
- Tel. No – 00977-1-5536626
- Fax- 00977-1-5546440
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses offered – School Leaving Certificate of Nepal Government.
– Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi, India
Year of Establishment : 1993
No of Students : 3000+
No of teaching and Non teaching staff : 300 +
D.A.V. College of Mangement
Course Offered – B.B.A. and B.B.S.
Under Tribhuvan University
Year of Establishment : 2004
No. of Students : 800+
No. of teaching and non teaching staff : 80+
Indra Gandhi Open University
Largest University in World Offering 1400 streams of studies around the world
Year of affiliation : 2008
No. of students : 100
No. of teaching and non teaching staff : 10
4. Managing Director
Yeti Fabric Limited
Pioneer in Flooring Industry in Nepal.
It’s the synomono used for carpet in every household of Nepal
Sitaram Gokul Milks (KTM) Ltd.
Most established name in the diary Industry and also the biggest private sector diary industry in diary products.
Sushil Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd.
– One of the oldest vegetable oil and ghee processing plant.
– Its products are available under the familiar brand of Rajhans.
The most reputed firm leading in all kinds of flooring necessities.
– Offers wide range of quality flooring materials.
-Dealers of electric and white consumer goods
Representatives in Nepal for Toshiba – Japan, Haier China and Godrej India .
- Nepal Foreign Trade
- Nepal India Chamber of Commerce
- Nepal Vegetable Ghee Oil Manufactures Association
- Turkey Chamber of Commerce
- 1. Vice – President
- Higher Secondary School Association of Nepal (HISSIAN)
- Lalitpur Dist. of Nepal
- 2. Trustee
- Vipasana Meditation Centre
- 3. Executive Member
- 4. Senate Member
- +2 HSEB
Member with active involvement
- Lions Club of Rajdhani
- Kedia Eye Hospital, Birgunj
- Girl’s High School, (Free Education to Girls)
- Bachelors of Commerce with Honours
- Chennai College
- Mumbai University
- Year of Passing – 1983
- Major: Accounting
- Certificate Level – Intermediate of Commerce
- Mariwadi College
- Ranchi University
- Year of Passing – 1979
- Major: Accounting – Economics
- School Leaving Certificate
- Trijuda High School
- Nepal Board
- Year of Passing – 1977
- Personal and Family Information
- Date of Birth : 15th of January 1962
- Gender : Male
- Father’s Name : Lt. Shanker Lal Kedia
- Spouse’s Name : Mrs. Sunita Kedia
- : Miss Sachi Kedia
- : Miss Tulja Kedia
- : Mst. Ayush Kedia
Interest : Traveling, Reading and Meditation
What Others Say………..
- “Has a knack for seeing ways to do more with less”
- “Listens to what others have to say”
- “Anil Sir is always there- you can count on him”
- “He is very tenacious, sticks with it until it gets done”
- “Anil can be really calm and composed in any situation”
- References will be furnished upon request.