1. Admissions are taken on the basis of a written- test followed by an oral interview from class I onwards. At the pre-primary level admission is strictly based on informal assessment and parent’s interview. Admission is granted only if an applicant gets through the entrance examination with at least 50% marks.
2. Admission form should be duly filled and submitted along with required documents.
3. The school admission board is the final authority to admit the child to a class.
4. An admission will be confirmed only after the fee and security deposits have been paid within the stipulated time.
5. Any child granted admission in mid- session would have to pay full fees as applicable to students who take admission at the beginning of the session.
6. Documents required for the enrolment:
- 4 copies of passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.