1. Mr.Ramchandra Khanal Promoted as Vice Principal from the session 2012-13.
2. Mr. Madhab Upadhyaya deputed as the Secondary co-ordinator from the session 2012-13.
3. Shree Anil Kedia, the Chairman honoured by the Honourable President Dr.Rambaran Yadav on 4th May 2012.for promoting Sanskrit Education.
4.Inaguration of 'Co-wit' (e-newsletter) on 24th June 2012 on the happy occasion of Silver Wedding Anniversary of Chairma Shree Anil Kedia and Mrs. Sunita Kedia, the first lady.
5. Mr. Janardan Ghimire, CAO represented to International Mega Summit of Arya in New Delhi, India on 25th to 28th of October 2012. Mr. Ghimire was single speaker from Nepal Where 26 Countries were representing.
6. Mr. Meghji Tank, Lower Secondary co-ordinator Made an educational visit to the people’s Republic of China from 25th to 31st of October. Other 14 educators of Nepal were involved into the team.
7. Banshika Kothari nine years girl of class IV grabbed the post of Child Icon 2012 with 55 contestants on 23rd November. The programme was live telecasted on different T.V. channels.
8. Principal Mrs. Bhubaneswari Rao, attended on the Annual Sports Day of Mary Ward, Lubhu as the Chief Guest on 22nd November 2012. Mrs. Rao, delivered the first speech in Nepali Language on the occasion.
9. Stuti Bedari, student of class XI ‘A’ stood in the first- position of debate competition in 18th Quanta 2013, an international event organized by City Montessori School of Lucknow on 15th-18th December.
10. DAV Media Center launched investigative technique for the data collection on 9th December at the family jamboree of classes VII and VIII.
11. Chiranji Agrawal, colleague of late Shankar Lal Kedia stated to implement the way forwarded by Kedia for the overall development of Nepalese society at 46th Birth Anniversary Celebration on 14th December.
12. Ambassador of Sri Lanka to Nepal Thosapala Hewage focused practical education as pre-requisite at DAVSKVB. He delivered speeches on the Pariyatti Prize distribution of the year.
13. 17 students from the classes VII and VIII added glory to all DAVians by standing 1st position in dance competition organized by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China to Nepal.
14. Historical drama ‘Amarsingh’ performed in DAVSKVB. The drama written by pioneer dramatist Bal Krishna Sama was enacted by the students of classes IX and X.
15. Sadkishya Sharma and Dipika Mundhara students of class X participated in the summer camp under ‘PASCH PROJECT’ at duderstadt state of lower Saxony, Germany. The camp was held on 1st July to 21st July 2012.
16. Mr. Henning Hansen, Deputy Chief of Mission of the Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany to Nepal inaugurated Pasch Placard in the DAV complex Jawalakhel on 27th September. It is concerned with fostering the mutual benefit between two parties.
17. Joshwa Shakya, (0328004N), among 149 contestants of SLC Board examination 2069 B.S. stood in 1st position by scoring 88.38%.