In keeping with the ideals of कृण्वन्तो विश्वमार्यम् the DAV Organization has been striving to spread the oriental culture, spiritual knowledge and philosophy for the benefit of people all over the world.
My sole aim is to discover truth and to help others to discover it, to reject falsehood and help others to do the same”— with this vision Swami Dayanand Saraswati, the founder of the Arya Samaj, a man of firm conviction, unique courage and innovative thinking realized that Education is a very potent factor to reform and remould society. True to Swamiji’s vision, the mission and vision of our school (DAVSKVB) are as follows:
- To blend the traditional wisdom of the East with the technical advancement of the West,
- To help students to establish good human relationship, imbibe virtues of moral courage and social discipline,
- To develop competence, both physical and mental for effective participation in day-today situations,
- To provide opportunities for harmonious growth so that the students can go through the ups and downs of life in an optimistic and determined manner,
- To promote the essence of self-confidence, independence, control of senses, moral behaviour, dedication to duty and devotion to Aryan values and heritage And ,
- To achieve quality education by ameliorating the tripartite efforts of students, teachers and parents,